Monday, March 11, 2013

Spin Class

One of my favorite things I look forward to all week is doing my Monday night spin class at the health club. I didn't realize how much I liked it until my wife told me I had a meeting to go to tonight and had to miss it. Then I found out the meeting was next week and I could go, yee haw. The other thing I really like about doing the evening class is I always stop by the snack shop and power up with a Great Harvest snack bar. www.greatharvest.com The 500 calories in the bar are a bit excessive, but i burn over 500 calories in the 60min class, so, it's a push.
I enjoy the Monday night class so much that I've added a Thursday morning class to my routine and it really gets me off to a good start. I don't feel pressed to get an evening workout in that day. I find different instructors have differing styles and formats for the classes they teach, so each one is a little different.
I always tell my patients to find something you like and can make a habit...I like this habit.
Enjoy!
Dr. Ronan

No comments:

Post a Comment