Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nothing beats unconditional love. We have 2 dogs that provide just that. Our newest edition to the left here is a female 2 month old lab mix named Josie. She's helped my kids learn responsibility. She's also the thing that gets me out of bed in the early morning and on my way. You just can't turn down a wimpering puppy who wants to go outside. Our older dog, Max, a 12 year old Border Collie mix, has taught my kids to be more careful around old dogs and people too. No matter how bad your day is, how can you stay mad or sad when someone so soft and fuzzy wags their tails and gives you a nice wet dog kiss. Learning to care about others and having them care back is important for all of us. I'm on my way home from the office to enjoy a little pet-therapy.
Good night.
Dr.Ronan

No comments:

Post a Comment